Thursday 24 January 2013

High time to green up!


     To green up the flat is not only great means for decoration but also for making the indoor air be constantly clean and fresh. It’s a well-known fact that plants, in our case, house ones are active producers of the oxygen. That’s why, it’s a perfect variant for those who do not have access to the outdoor premises.
     If you don’t want to pay much attention to the planting, then the best item for you is spiderwort. The plant is totally unpretentious. It can grow under bright light, as well as, in the shadow. As any flower, it needs a lot of water in the warm season and less of it in winter. The best point is that it grows rather actively and in a short period of time the whole room can be filled with greenery. 
Tradescantia

     Money tree is the next plant which is preferable for lazy bones. In addition to its unpretentiousness, it serves as a symbol of prosperity, it’s even included to the Feng Shui talisman. 
Money tree

     To sum up, to make the flat fresh and green doesn’t need much time and energy! Just try and you’ll like it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much lovely for following my blog! and the sweet words :), can't wait to see how your niece styles everything! :)

    I've followed back as well. Love this post too I'm in need of greenery in my room, it really brightens everything up.

    xo,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice for a lazy plant lover like me! I've been considering getting a money tree for a while, but didn't know they were symbolic too. I need all the help I can get it the prosperity department.
    Thanks for following me, I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the plant you have labeled as 'Money Tree does not look like the ones I see in the store, not that I know.... ti looks like a jade plant to me, which is a succulent I believe. I am gonna at least give the spider-wort a try though, I like the variegated leafiness of it :)

    ReplyDelete