Monday 22 April 2013

Nostalgic rural miss

Rural area

     I have the experience of living in the rural area, not rather long one, though. The case is that now I'm mom for two babies. And when I was pregnant with my second child, I had to get rid of the city for a while, and it wasn't just my wish, it was a real necessity, since due to some strange circumstances I developed an allergy to the spring blossoms of the trees. Actually, I don't remember its name. The point is I couldn't bear it. And what made the things worse was that I couldn't take any pills, as they could be harmful for a kid. Fortunately, I have a granny who lives in the south area which does lack in greenery, therefore, the whole family took the decision to move there. And I've forgotten to mention that granny lives in a village with all the peculiarities of such an area.           


Rural area

     The hardest thing for me, though, was not getting used to all this stuff, I was really missing my husband who had to stay at home because of work. On the other hand, such a state of thing was great for the children. Fresh air (there were no factories to pollute the atmosphere) and spending all the time outdoors have really boosted health of my elder boy, my own health has also substantially improved. The hardest thing to deal with was the lack of water. I wasn't used to saving it so profoundly. Thus, it was a little bit tough at first, but later I'd coped with it.
     All in all, I was pleased with my staying there and want to proceed with spending there some vacations, so that kids will be devoid of constant sitting-in-front-of-the-computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment